Re: HDMI switches

> Has anyone had any experience with HDMI switch boxes? Do they noticeably > degrade the signal? thanks,

What does the switch do?

--
David Barnett
Reply to

It allows you to connect multiple (multiple) HDMI devices to a tv with only one (1) hdmi input.

Reply to
TG'sFM

I didn't realise that 'multiple' was a number. Thanks for that insight.

Reply to
Claude

bly

.

Where did I say that multiple was a number? How bizzare.

Reply to
TG'sFM

Tigger, put your bifocals back on. Reread what you originally wrote. Yes, see it? Good boy!

Reply to
Claude

.

=A0Yes,

No, I can't see it.

Reply to
TG'sFM

Hmmmm....how bizarre

Reply to
Claude

Would you care to explain what I'm missing?

Reply to
TG'sFM

Oh, all right then. You wrote earlier in this thread:

"It allows you to connect multiple (multiple) HDMI devices to a tv with only one (1) hdmi input"

You can see that you've adopted the convention of typing the name of a number and then following with the actual number in brackets i.e. 'one (1)'

You also wrote in the same sentence: 'multiple (multiple)'

I was not aware that 'multiple' was a number. You obviously think it is. Thank you for the insight. In fact I'm especially thankful, because you've shown that both the numeric and alphabetic versions of 'multiple' are identical. How bizarre!

Reply to
Claude

)'

s.

Not at all. The ONLY number that I type the number and then follow with the actual number in brackets is the number two (2). So by your logic, no other numbers other than two (2) are actually numbers. I suggest you read the charter and find out WHY we ONLY do that to the number two (2) and not other numbers. I hope that both helps AND informs.

Reply to
TG'sFM

Claude, if all you've got to do with your miserable life is troll newsgroups looking for typo errors I've got some gainful employment opportunities for you.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Not at all. The ONLY number that I type the number and then follow with the actual number in brackets is the number two (2). So by your logic, no other numbers other than two (2) are actually numbers. I suggest you read the charter and find out WHY we ONLY do that to the number two (2) and not other numbers. I hope that both helps AND informs.

Er, then why pray tell did you write earlier: 'one (1)' and 'multiple (multiple)'? Re-writing history are we, Tigger?

Reply to
Claude

Not at all. The ONLY number that I type the number and then follow with the actual number in brackets is the number two (2). So by your logic, no other numbers other than two (2) are actually numbers. I suggest you read the charter and find out WHY we ONLY do that to the number two (2) and not other numbers. I hope that both helps AND informs.

Claude is a pedantic f****it. Anyone with even the most rudimentary command of the English language knew exactly what you meant. Hello, this is UseNet.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

.
.

Clearly you STILL haven't read the charter. Here's a hint- today is Wednesday. And what do we do on Wednesdays? We type the number 1 in brackets after every time we type the word one up until midday. I hope that both helps AND informs..

Reply to
TG'sFM

"Alan Rutlidge" newsgroups looking for typo errors I've got some gainful employment

Alan, I let almost all Tigger's endlessly inane comments go by but just occasionally when I'm at a loose end I will give him a serve of his own pedantry. You either don't know Tigger or are you just another one of his endless aliases

Reply to
Claude

Well no Tiggles I didn't know that. But you haven't explained why you typed 'multiple (multiple)'?

Reply to
Claude

And we only put bananas in our ears on thursdays thats why we look such fools if we put bananas in our ears on mondays

Reply to
F Murtz

If Tigger's aliases ARE in fact 'endless' then both Alan Rutlidge AND Claude must also be his aliases.

Reply to
Horry

Because he's a troll.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

No alias to anyone. Neither am I anyone's sockpuppet. I, unlike most on Usenet, actually post using my real name, as I also do on a lot of forums. And no, I don't know Tigger.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge