Re: Geckos and Electronics

I agree that physically barring the beasts would be best but it would

> also be quite difficult - I am talking about very small geckos here - > chicken wire would be useless, it would have to be something > approaching fly-wire.

Wow, *very* tiny Gecko's.

I am worried about the effect this would have on > air-flow. As it is, I am amazed that the electronics survive out in > the blazing sun on a 40C day - I am in Perth, so we get quite extreme > heat.

Fly wire should still allow sufficient air flow, unless it's already insufficient. If so you may need to redirect some of the cold air flow, or simply add a small fan.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T