Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Quick question, how do I supply +-5V?
December 2, 2005, 1:50 am
rate this thread
I have a large board which asks for three power supplies, +3V, +3.3V and
First two can be easily satisfied with two HP power supplies (each has its
GND pin also). Regarding +-5V, can I replace with an HP power supply set to
10V, -5V pin connect to HP's ground and +5V to power?
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)