OT: Aldi tools

lot of money at the time but it is still working,

but it still has the original trannie,element and

be working when fancy 'modern' electronic units

crap (poor temperature regulation), parts are expensive

Ersa has been brilliant. Apart from tips, it simply

for work in a few seconds. Tips last longer. I also use

the Ersa. I have vowed never to buy a Cooper Tools

quality at a decent price.

**You're a nice peice of work.

**I've been using soldering irons for a long time. I know quality and Weller is not.
**Because back then, there were few choices, other than Weller.

Idiots repeat

**There you go again. What's your problem?

**Ersa is made in Germany. Hakko is Japanese and better than Weller could dream about manufacturing.

I have had NO PROBLEMS

**Lucky you. After you use a decent iron, you may decide that the Weller is not so great after all.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to

a lot of money at the time but it is still working,

ago, but it still has the original trannie,element and

still be working when fancy 'modern' electronic units

crap (poor temperature regulation), parts are

My Ersa has been brilliant. Apart from tips, it

for work in a few seconds. Tips last longer. I also

the Ersa. I have vowed never to buy a Cooper Tools

quality at a decent price.

Come on, you deserved it. "**in your dreams" is not exactly polite.

luck

is not.

So have I, and the Weller I bought in the 80's still works.

Mine is MADE IN AUSTRALIA. Still works fine.

Your lack of respect for my experience, even if it conflicts with yours.

dream about manufacturing.

Wunderbar.

not so great after all.

My Weller WTCPN is not in need of replacement. I am only reporting my experience with my good AUSSIE-manufactured iron from the '80's.

Reply to
Yaputya