One for the Sparkies

Hi,

anyone know a good way to get the snap fit cover off one of these without leaving a mark ?

I refer specifically the ARLEC brand 9101B and similar light switches WHEN mounted flush onto a wall.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil, I hope you're not doing unlicensed electrical work. Using the wrong length screwdriver to tighten the mounting screws can cause your entire suburb to explode.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I would take say a scraper or some thin sheet metal to protect the wall while you jimmy it off :-)

Cheers ...... Rheilly

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

There is an easy way but being philthy not going to help

--

Reply to
atec77

Your call I guess ? Some times snap on stuff is really 'on' :-)

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

I might donate some stale pee if he were heavily on fire though

right after the gallon of meths

--

Reply to
atec77