HDM I1.4

I'm betting maybe a little sooner than that, but still a HELL of a lot longer than for Blu-ray disks and hard drive space to hit that mark.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Wow, you really think you have a 1TB solid state drive? How much did it cost?

Or does "usb/1t" just mean something else, since it is an unclear, non standard abbreviation.

Maybe you just mean a 1GB USB stick and your whole argument is specious?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

yes since it is an unclear, non

it is in my world

maybe your a goose ? is your middle name woddles ?

Reply to
atec 7 7

Yes, and it was back in the days before electricity too - LOL

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Ewww a PC in 1992. There was a time when a computer's performance and usability didn't come down to how fast your processor was, or how big the hard disk. My PC friends were always envious of my Amiga, now those were the days ;-).

Regards,

Ross..

Reply to
Ross Vumbaca

I've still got an Amiga 2000. Equipped with a 68010 processor, fatter Agnus chip, GVP SCSI controller and RAM board equipped with 3 Meg of RAM (yep you read that right), Quantum 100MB HDD with both Kickstart V1.2 and 1.3 chips. Modified with a couple of switches to switch between the two Kickstart ROMs and also to disable the HDD detection as some older floppy based games didn't run if the HDD was detected at boot-up. All running into an NEC Multisync II monitor with external amp and speakers. In its day it was a kick-arse machine, leaving the PC platform in the dust.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

"Alan Rutlidge" chip, GVP SCSI controller and RAM board equipped with 3 Meg of RAM (yep you

chips.

ROMs

And that day has LOOOONG since passed. Some people also thought the MicroBee was a kick ass machine in it's day, but not for long :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Too true Mr.T, but we are talking a bloody long time ago. I remember the days before pocket calculators, when you had to work things out either in your head or on paper using tables and a slide rule. :P

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Nice to see that some people still remember and even own Amigas :-). I only had a lowly stock A500 mysef, but I later acquired most of the range (i.e when people didn't want them anymore) in an attempt to keep using them and to contribute to the new "OS4".. Computers just aren't fun anymore.. :-\\

Regards,

Ross..

Reply to
Ross Vumbaca

Have you heard the one about the constipated mathematician. He worked it out with a pencil. :-(

-- Regards,

David Shorter

Any error in tact, fact or spelling is entirely due to transmission error.

Reply to
David Shorter