Good for Windscreen wiper intermittent?

Especially when you consider "whether or not the intentions of the senior players at a glance". ;)

It's getting to the stage where I just look at the pictures on AliExpress and maybe read reviews - a lot of which are translated from Russian.

(It doesn't help that I needed some large syringes ... I grow dwarf fruit trees in containers and when it rains, especially when I've recently re-potted trees, the water that overflows the saucers is full of the nutrients that I carefully mixed into the media. So I suck it up and store it in a barrel to be used in drier weather. The only syringes available that are above 100mls are sold as sex toys and for 'rectal irrigation' so now my search results and the 'you might also like' lists in confirmation emails etc. are interspersed with some ... interesting items.)

--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~

"It's FRIED RICE you PLICK!"

Reply to
doggerel

Fluctuations!

--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~

Circuit board maker was discussing soldering and said to the chinese girl what do you use for flux? she said Plicks you fool.

Reply to
F Murtz

Someone was nice enough to utube it:

doggerel