FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan)

Got to the protest march in the city (SO stayed home), found my black cousins getting prepared for the big event. I also got ready, unfurled my Aboriginal flag, tied my tri colored bandana around my forehead. Wrapped my grass skirt around me (finally................ a use for old woven bags!) All good. I got a few "looks" from my cousins when I applied the paint to my face, but I think most understood my good intentions.

Midway through the march, I see a white flash. Some guy threw what looked like a used diaper right into my face! I wasnt fooled though, I just knew it had "fake" shit in the diaper :-) Looked like shit, smelt like shit, tasted like shit............. but noone would throw real shit :-)))

-- Peter Lucas Brisbane Australia

Reply to
Peter Lucas