Enamelled copper strap

Has anyone ever seen a supplier in Aus for copper strap for tranny secondaries, about 15mmx3mm and enamelled? We are sourcing from a different tranny winder and they don't have knowledge of where to obtain, if it is obtainable. Our current (now ex) supplier will not supply info. The strap is enamelled then wrapped in a fibrous spiral wrapping layer. It should meet AS3108.

Reply to
Geoff

Any motor rewinder will have a source

--