Electronics Tech forum

Bloody horrible web site

white font on black background, think we all have the latest CRT or a LCD monitor.

I haven't even put it in my bookmark, try these from my bookmarks

http://213.222.12.205/Default.aspx?tabid=29

Reply to
Eric

Great Book marks. The worst thing about austech is the admin and his following of moderators! Checkout the Satellite TV section. Anything illegal gets you banned if you happen to reply to this type of thread,however the admin allows and takes over as some king of big dick mediator and suggest's that the illegal stuff should be sent to him for a check over...generally we are talking about pirate TV services. The admin also tries to convice that all forum members should fund or donate to this cause! Its like a science experiment gone right. Terrible stuff goes down on the austech forum.

Reply to
jjbruce

It is possible to change the background in the drop down box at the bottom left hand corner of any Austech page.

Reply to
Larry

do I have go back there, I just hate black or dark web sites with white font.

Reply to
Eric