Bonkers GPS

Go see a movie sometime and get constantly interrupted by phones ringing and retards talking loudly on the phone, watch parents "parenting" whilst staring at their screens, watch people walk into others, in front of cars or clean people up in shopping centres whilst they are texting and driving. Watch then drive all over the road to answer some pointless stupid message that just can't wait. Go to a restaurant wand watch a bunch of mongs stare into their screens and not talking....

Yeah, these devices have worked wonders for society by disconnecting people from the real world, society and real responsibilities.

Reply to
Clocky

I'll pass. I haven't been to a cinema in *years*. I loved the Gold Class cinema in Brisbane years ago though - that's much more my idea of how a cinema should be. No under 18's, limited (and very comfortable) seating, and drinks and fairly decent food served to you at your seats.

And most all movies suck these days, thanks partly due to CGI, etc.

That last one... I don't think I could actually sit at my own table and tolerate that. There would be an incident.

Yep. I'm not against technology, but some people just can't find a reasonable balance.

Reply to
Jeßus

A couple of us do use our smartphones during the garage/yard sale run, but still talk to each other while waiting for one to open and just check in the facebook buy sell swap groups for garage sales that haven't been advertised in the paper because they can't justify the $40 the paper charges for the ad.

You really are a terminal f****it druggy, aren't you ?

Reply to
Rod Speed

Plenty of the time they dramatically improve the way things are done as well. We coordinate the opening times of the garage sales using out phones and that leaves the previous approach of all charging around them in convoy starting a full hour before the advertised opening time.

They actually make it much easy to do that stuff.

Reply to
Rod Speed

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Bullshit.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Currently awaiting the governor's signature in California

keithr

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:52:14 +1000, Rod Speed blathered on in:

So far so good.

Don't forget the fake mobile cells used to interpose GovCo and interested parties between your mobile and the 'real' network.

That isn't just bait for NetKook SpeedShill, either:-)

Then there's the Major Event phone jammers being worked on. Legislation required, of course - won't be long now. I'm expecting all sorts of shitty GovCo behaviour to be exhibited at G20. Mind you I'll be well away from anything to do with that circus when it comes to town.

But it's not about GovCo only - the forces of evil would also like to wipe out bootlegging of events in real time,mainly so they can get to work on phones and stuff on an as needs basis at entry and exit to the venues. Easy stuff First step, demonize the piss-drinkers. Second - Ban the piss, Third - the cut lunches, beach balls and even Whoopee Cushions.. And now for the cameras and of course mobile phones. First step for that is of course nobble the network and not to forget the WiFi bands as a bonus...Excuse will of course be that the network is overloaded at er certain locations.Except the Shitney Fish Markets, of course.. Duh.. More later.

There ya go. . quality NetKook Bait

--
Toby
Reply to

That is nothing even remotely resembling ALL PHONES, f****it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I would suspect that few phones sold on California aren't smart phones, so, in the case of California, it certainly resembles ALL phones or is that too complex a concept for your tiny intellect.

Reply to
keithr

More fool you.

Pigs arse it does.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Your tiny intellect is showing again.

Reply to
keithr

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, f****it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You could never even think of a new insult you pathetic little man.

Reply to
keithr

It's a bit like a combination between Tourette's Syndrome and OCD.

Reply to
Jeßus

You don't qualify, f****it pom.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yada yada yada same shit different day you boring old fart.

Reply to
keithr

Maybe a some doctor could make a name for himself describing the disease.

Reply to
keithr

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, f****it pom.

Reply to