Basis someThing?

If a "capacitor" is of - Varied Values? - Synergy in ideas? Is iT smarT? - Internally Located?

Then how is it so hot when it is "Powered Up"?

In other words, if IT, has capacity, & resilience's as it applies to the overall "conditioner" of electrical ENERGiES, then how is it capacitory.

It's NOT, it Loudly complaining, & YOUSE are not listening.

ME,

Reply to
bcon1

You're clearly missing the point Bcon1 and talking about the "Ideal Capacitor" of myth, with it's clearcut purity of capacitance function pristine and unsullied.

A mundane real capacitor has much more of a stain on it's character with it's parasitic resistance, inductance and dielectric loss as well as the primary storage of electrical charge in the molecules of the dielectric.

You would do well to meditate on the place of capacitation and the capacitory effects present in the universe.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Die-electric is a misnomer - for YOUR Intelligence as an electrical knowing person. There is no such WORD.

& what he has to know is that the ideas of what "capacitance is" are >> If a "capacitor" is of - Varied Values?
Reply to
bcon1

And yes, we have a person who is sure they alone, have arrived at the one and only truth. This is arrived at by thinking hard about the topic and not doing any experiments or measurement whatsoever. Ok, I'm curious about how I too, can induce a contagion in my atomic science?. Not that I would ever want to do such a thing.

I bet you have unassailable proof in the form of a youtube video too.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Reply to
bcon1