AVR butterfly - available anywhere?

I must have been hiding under a rock because I've only just heard of the AVR butterfly, even though I found some press releases from 2003. Is it still available?

Does anyone besides RS Components sell them? List price is $US20 and RS want $AUD93.60 for it !!!

Reply to
rowan194

Hi Rowan,

Looks like my previous message was sent to your email instead of being posted here.

Anyway,

seems to be the 'standard' place to buy butterflies and the Butterfly++ Mini-Kit looks good.

Smiley has a nice (and fun) intro article here

Also, along with the other downloads Smiley have I'd recommend this program for anyone playing with serial comms...

philbx1

I just checked the SonarPlus website, and they want AU$125.27 for one. (Order number ZBP019)

I'd ring them up and check that price if I were you, as I bought mine for about AU$30 last year.

Reply to
dmm