About HT12D

Dear All,

I am using a HT12E & HT12D with a RF transmitter and a RF receiver to do a radio transmission link. Two serial clock pulse (30-100Hz) will be sent with this link. When I do the testing, the clock pulse can be sucessfully sent to the receiver. However, the clock pulse has been slowed down after the decoding. The output signal from the HT12D become very slow. Also, the HT12D will only output 'high' (5V) if I change the input frequency of the clock pulse below 80Hz or larger than 100Hz. That's mean, it only works with frequency range 80-100Hz and the outuput frequency is slowed down as well. How can I solve this problem? Thanks for your help.

Best Regards, Lok

Reply to
¡Ý Lok ¡Ý