240V transformers - 1kVA and 3kVA (or 5kVA ?)

I have four 240V/110V 1kVA transformers in metal cases.

I also have one open 3kVA or 5kVA multitap transformer (can't tell which). There are two sets of taps on each side - 0V, 104V, 110V,

120V. This means it could be wired for 240V/220V/208V on one side (both windings in series) and 120V/110V on the other side (both windings in parallel). It could also be wired as a 240V/240V isolation transformer which would make it ideal for an electronic workshop. Each tap has a stud for easy hookup.

All free to a good home or workshop. Pickup from Wollongong area.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar