Problem renew letsencrypt certificate for nginx on raspian

Hi all,

today I tryed to renew my ssl letsencrypt certificates by calling:

  ./certbot-auto --config /etc/letsencrypt/renewal/mydomain.123.xyz.conf
certonly

after a lot of messages the script hangs at:

Installing Phyton packages...

Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks!

eric

Re: Problem renew letsencrypt certificate for nginx on raspian
On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 13:27:06 +0200,

Not a clue. That said, I dug up this site, and this came up:

    Can you provide the log of this? By default, logs are stored in
    /var/log/letsencrypt.

https://github.com/certbot/certbot/issues/3150
It would be very nice if the log output details what it is doing.

I see certbot packages in Debian, but I am unsure if they appear in
Raspbian. And someone has tackled that issue:

https://blog.milne.it/2017/03/20/certbot-lets-encrypt-installing-on-raspbian-jessie/