Diverting Audio to 3.5mm skt

There have been several queries about using HDMI output butgetting the sound via the 3.5mm socket.

A configuration change was posted this week in the Rool Forum.

The original source was -

I have just tested it and it works OK, stopping sound via the HDMI connector and enabling it via the Pi's 3.5mm Skt. Video is not affected.

Add this line to the "CONFIG/TXT" file (inside the Loader Directory)

hdmi_ignore_edid_audio=1

--
                       Sent from Raspberry Pi
Reply to

Thanks, I use RPi to listen to TextToSpeech every day: via 3.5mm skt. So if I'd had the HDMI 'on' that would have diverted the audio?

Reply to
Unknown