Samsung ln40b530p7 audio ok backligth intermtitent

At the time of turn con picture and audio are normal and aprox 15 secs late r backligths do not ligth con so no picture. I checked voltages at the psu/ inverter and all seems to be ok.ckd the inverter transformer no discrepanci as notes and resoldering some suspictious points but the problemas contin

em. Rgds

Mloo1955

Reply to
mloo55

Sorry I don't know about anything internal on these TVs, but the reason your backlight is going is because it was left at maximum all its life. I'm probably the first to tell you that the backlight on a LCD or LED TV should be turned down to around the midpoint upon unpackaging and plugging it in.

It may appear relatively dim at first, but over time you'll grow to appreciate the more accurate picture.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

ter backligths do not ligth con so no picture. I checked voltages at the ps u/inverter and all seems to be ok.ckd the inverter transformer no discrepan cias notes and resoldering some suspictious points but the problemas contin

em.

well,thanks of for the hint. I will change the lamps.

Reply to
mloo55