Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-ES20 (NO letter/s after "20") Service Manual Source

Hi,

I have a SM for Panasonic DVD recorder model DMR-ES20EG, EP, EE.

Unfortunately, the PCB on the bottom of the mother board is VERY DIFFERENT than the PCB bottom of my DMR-ES20 mother board.

I went through 11 pages of Google "hits" looking for the SM for a "DMR-ES20" (my model) without a letter/s after "20".

I am willing to PAY for the SM.

Does anyone know of a source (in English)?

Thank You in advance, John

Reply to
jaugustine