Mutli-output transformer

Hi,

I require a chassis transformer with the following properties:

Primary 0-110-220V Secondary 2*16v and 2*11V

25VA

The exact secondary voltages may vary from those stated by a volt or 2 as they feed a regulated supply (78XX and 79XX linear regulators). This is to repair a piece of equipment and there is not room for two seperate transformers. Any ideas where I might get one?

Cheers,

Terry

Reply to
terry.widdowson

It's not over expensive to have transformers specially made, if you can't find a stock item.

Is it not available from the maker as a spare?

--
*What boots up must come down *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Check the Hammond web page .. If they don't have it they will make you one.

Reply to
kip

Could they even take the original transformer, unwind it, find the break, fix it, and wind it back?

Reply to
mc

For a $500 minimum order, they say! Or am I looking at the wrong place?

Reply to
mc