MC1385P need data

Hello,

I'm trying to fix a drake UV-3 transceiver and I need a datasheet or at least the pinout of the MC1385P IC. There seems to be almost no information on the web about it (or I'm unable to dig out any). Thanks in advance.

Francesco IS0FKQ

Reply to
francesco.messineo

Hi

Den Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:00:16 -0700. skrev francesco.messineo:

Others seems to have same problem. Have you seen this??

Vy 73 de oz1gnn

--
Med venlig hilsen

Christian Treldal
"Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice."
Reply to
Christian Treldal

Hello

Christian Treldal ha scritto:

yes, I've seen this, but it doesn't really helps :-)

Anyway the rig is fixed now, there was a mod on the board with a track cut that I didn't see at first. So the IC isn't faulty. I'd like to find the datasheet anyway. Thanks and best 73

Francesco IS0FKQ

Reply to
francesco.messineo