Intermittant combo/ amp vibration fault inducer ?

Anyone have any advice beyond just rattling connectors , contacts, components etc with a bit of plastic pen barrel., plus hot air gun heating / running amp into dummy load? Engraving tool with the steel tip replaced with something plastic.? Setting the whole cabinet on a motor driven offset cam ? if so what revs/sec range ?

N Cook

/

ec

You could try an electric toothbrush

Reply to
hrhofmann

/

revs/sec

on

You could try an electric toothbrush

Considering how much I rattle things with a twizzle stick, following a general hot air gun attack, following serious dummy load heating and still not induce some of these damned intermittents. I think an electric toothbrush would be too pussy-cat. I will try some nylon rod fixed in a hand-held engraver first. One problem with those is their noise, so will have to monitor output on phones

N Cook

Turning a blunt point to a 5mm nylon bolt, in a pencil shsrpener, and fixing the bolt head in the collett of a powered engraving tool, with a 5mm back nut, makes an excellent vibration fault indudcer. You do need to use phones via an attenuator to monitor the audio out, over the engraver noise.

N Cook