Hard to Find IC (PS2008 (Pin Dip) Drives K2674 Transistor? Any Cross Ref.

Hard to Find IC (PS2008 (Pin Dip) Drives K2674 Transistor in a power supply.

Anyone know to find a new one or a cross reference? A description may also be helpful.

TIA.

Reply to
fyi

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:23:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@repair.org put finger to keyboard and composed:

I haven't been able to find a datasheet, but I suspect it is an optically coupled driver.

A search of NEC's web site confirms that the PS2008B is an Opto-Electronics device that was discontinued in April 1993:

FWIW, the PS2007B is a high speed photo coupler:

Perhaps there are some similarities?

Alternatively, you may be able to find a compatible device here:

BTW the K2674 transistor is a 2SK2674 Power MOSFET:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar