Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual

I am looking for a free Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual.

My device was pissed by a cat just over the main motherboard, and almost
all FPC cables and connectors got badly corroded. The rest of the board
is fine. I have changed cables and connectors, but I want to check some
things with the service manual before powering up.

Thank you.

--
Greetings

Re: Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual
There are manuals for the 34 and 36 on hif-manuals.com, they skip the 35. Perhaps one of them is close enough. Nothing on hifiengine and electrotanya didn't turn up in the results so that is about all I got.

You have to register to get it from hifi-manuals but it is easy and they do nothing, like install anything or spam you, I have had no problem like that at all. You might get just one email with an activation code or page or something and that's it.

Re: Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual

Thank you for the information. Downloading is currently disabled, I'll
check from time to time. Externally they are very similar.

--
Saludos

Re: Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual

This site claims to offer the xr-m35 (no ez) for $4.99
http://www.manualscenter.com/manuals/aiwa/xrm35ezhehrk-service-manual.html

Re: Aiwa XR-M35EZ service manual

I didn't get the manual, but the device is now fixed. The only remaining
part is changing all rubber belts from cassette and CD spindle (the tray
works OK).

Tip: a corroded FPC cable can be repaired just by cutting the damaged
end, scratching the plastic isolation with a jacknife (not a cutter)
leaving the last three millimeters untouched (so the copper tips don't
lift when scratching) and then cutting the isolated end.

Thank you all.

--
Saludos

Site Timeline