uPC1042 IC

Hello!

I have one small SMPS which don't have IC, controll IC is uPC1042, I can't find it anywhere. Friend did tell me that are some same IC's only from different manufacture and in different name. If someone have any information on this please let me know, or if someone have this IC maybee??

Thanks!!!!

Marin

Reply to
mtech

These guys have it. It's a bit pricey though !

There's a datasheet here too which may be helpful.

If it's something that someone else has tried to repair and given up on, do first check all the other components before replacing the IC.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Thanks for replay, I know for donberg, but I don't know do they ship only one or two pieces....I will see.....

This stuff is OKAY, only my friend did pull out IC because he needed it for some other thing.

Reply to
mtech

Although there's nothing special about this pwm controller, the pinout was unique, with vague similarity to the earliest 3524.

It shouldn't be too hard to pick up, as surplus.

What makes you think it's broken?

RL

Reply to
legg

Thanks, I did tought on 3525, but 3524 is PIN compatabile.

Isn't brooken, only I don't have it inside because my friend did pull it out because he didn't used rectifier and he needed IC for some other device.

Reply to
mtech