SolderSmoke -- A Podcast for You

SolderSmoke! A SHOW FOR ELECTRONICS HOMEBREWERS!

Listen at:

SolderSmoke #51

March 25, 2007

March 25, 2007

-- Moj's e-music.

-- AmateurLogicTV#12.

-- PiccoZ Helo.

-- WA7MLH's site.

-- 1.6 Mhz IF as a transmitter trick.

-- Chinese listeners?

-- .rss files fixed.

-- My evolving HB,Class A, feedback amp, CW, .5W transmitter.

-- BANDSWEEP: On 17 meter SSB with EA8EQ.

-- MAILBAG: Pete, W6JFR, describes a realworld troubleshooting problem. Arv, K7HKL, updates on BITX20 kits. Thomas, LA3PNA, describes current projects.

Tired of listening to Led Zepplin or NPR on your I-Pod? Wouldn't you like to be able to carry with you the kinds of ham radio conversations that you listen to while in your radio shack? Tune in to SolderSmoke!

RSS FEED: You can subscribe to the program, have them downloaded to your MP-3 player, and listen to them at your convenience. To subscribe, just cut and paste this URL into your I-poder (or similar) software.

If you don't have an MP3 player you can just go to the site below and listen to the latest program (and earlier editions) using the audio software on your computer.

All the programs are available here.

I hope you enjoy the program. Please send us feedback.

73 from London Bill M0HBR N2CQR CU2JL
bill.meara