Re: X7R TC Curve or Spice TC1/TC2 ??

I need a spice model for an X7R capacitor...

> > Temperature curve or Spice parameters TC1 and TC2. > > Any lurker have that info or know of a link?

This data sheet has a temperature curve for an X7R multilayer chip.

Tom Veik
tlveik at megavision dot com
Reply to
Thomas Veik

has some capacitor spice models, but I don't know if they are what you need. You might want them for your collection, anyway.

--

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida