OK Industries SMT-876 & EX-2001

I recently came across these two pieces of late-model equipment, both made by OK Electronics. One is the SMT-876 Semiautomatic Pick & Place Machine. The other is the EX-2001 Automatic IC Extraction/Replacement System. I am trying to research the specifications and applications for each unit. If anyone could help me out with some information specific to one or both of these items, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd also be interested in knowing the present value if anyone has an idea. Thanks for your help!

Reply to
jeff meci