a simple remote

1.if i want to make a simple remote controller and reveiver ,e.g. when i pressing button A from the controller,then LED A will turn on in the receiver side,i don't want the use IR TX &RX,so i want to use RF, but i have no idea to make it,so anyone can give me a simple diagram,or give me some web sites about the RF.

2.i have found some diagrams about them ,i think they are very complex for me ,in the diagrams a component called inductor,what is this? , How to use it?

3.if i want to make a simple bug,is it principle like the remote contoller? i have found some web sites only teach how to make the transmitter,they use radio to work as the receiver, that means anyone turn their radio to the same band ,then they also can receive the singles?

thanks

Reply to
nick

Several sources of remote control "kits" (no soldering involved) that sound like what you are looking for.

When I entered "keychain remote kit" into Google, I got 82 hits.

Reply to
Richard Crowley