Where are the EDK3.x service packs?

Hi all,

where did the Service Packs for EDK 3.1 and EDK 3.2 on the Xilinx website go? I know they exist, but they are nowhere to be found...

They are mentioned in several answer records, but the download links lead nowhere...

Am I blind or missing something? There are still service packs for old ISE-releases, but none for older EDKs...

I'm in the middle of a project and don't want to switch to EDK6.2 just yet...

cu, Sean

Reply to
Sean Durkin

OK, got it... the files are still there, but there are no more links on the website... In case someone else needs them, here are the links:

Service Pack 1:

Service Pack 2:

cu, Sean

Reply to