Tornado Board and Education Kit is available.

Hello,

We have designed a Cyclone-based FPGA board which is handy in two situations :

- Quick prototyping for industrial control and robotics systems

- Education (even self-)

You can find a description of the Education KIt (and of the board) at :

Feedback (like ideas about more Labs) are welcome, but orders too :-) The board (& kit) is available on-shelf.

Best regards,

Bert

Reply to
Bert Cuzeau

and what is the price of this board??

Regards ,

Alexis

PS: comme c'est pour une societe francaise je peut parler en francais : corriger les mauvais liens sur votre site par exemple à la page

il y a un lien vers
qui renvoit sur une erreur404...

"Bert Cuzeau" a écrit dans le message de news: 423932b6$0$28009$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Reply to
KCL

-1- TRND1 - Tornado board Special Introductory price : ..... 295 ?uros VAT excl. + shipping

-2- TEK5 - Tornado Education Kit 5 x boards + Tuition material Special Introductory price : ...... 1 480 ?uros, VAT ecl. + shipping

Thanks for mentioning the wrong links, this Web page should have been updated anyway... my fault.

The real site is either :

(French) or
(guess :-) You'll find all the contact information.

Both 1 & 2 ship with all you need, including the design software and ready-to-use VHDL and Verilog example(s), scripts etc... You still need a PC running Win2k or XP though. (we have'nt ported our USB programmer on Linux yet) And to get serious, a VHDL (or verilog) simulator is indeed welcome.

A beginner should have his first FPGA synthesized and running in less than 15 minutes after unpacking the board. Everything from HDL code to bitstream download and board running requires only _one_ single command : a double-clik on make.bat.

Teachers should like our ready-to-use Tuition material.

Hobbyists shoud like the conditioned I/Os and RC servo.

Experts should like the advanced features like fast ADC, Smart Card, I2C-PS2 links, USB transfers up to 1 Mbytes/s, etc...

Documents and Tuition materials are available in English or in French. Education Kit solutions only in VHDL yet, will be done in Verilog upon demand.

Board's example both in Verilog and VHDL.

Best regards, Bert

Reply to
info_