SPL2019 - Call For Papers

========================= ========================= ==========

CALL FOR PAPERS

IEEE - X Southern Conference on Programmable Logic (SPL2019)

April 10th to 12th, 2019

Borges Cultural Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina

========================= ========================= ==========

IMPORTANT DATES:

- Paper Submission: 12 October 2018

- Acceptance Notification: 7 December 2018

- Camera-ready: 8 February 2019

SCOPE:

The purpose of the SPL conference is to bring together leading researchers and developers in programmablelogic technology and its applications. The 10 th edition continues the tradition of previous ones to become the austral m eeting point for the worldwide community in the area.

SPL2019 will take place in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and will be hosted at t he Borges Cultural Center, in a privileged location in heart of Buenos Aire s.

We welcome original contributions in the areas of design methodology for pr ogrammable hardware, EDA tools, platform-based design, FPGA-based signal pr ocessing, communication networks and systems, FPGA architectures and teachi ng, reliable embedded computing, and various FPGA-based computing applicati ons. Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished contributions a s 6-page full papers including tables, figures and references by 12 October 2018. Papers must be written in English and as in previous years, accepted papers will appear in the IEEE Xplore library.

Continuing on our tradition to promote local and ongoing research activitie s, we are also organizing a Designer Forum at SPL2019. The forum aims to gi ve exposure to ongoing works, academic experiences and industrial designs, and get feedback from experienced researchers and industrial partners. Auth ors interested in contributing to the Designer Forum are invited to submit

4-page short papers by 12 October 2018. Prospective papers in this forum ca n be written in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Accepted contributions will be included in a separate proceedings volume but not in the IEEE proceedin gs.

Full details on the scope and submission procedures of the SPL 2019 confere nce are available on the conference website:

We look forward to welcoming you in Argentina!

General Chairs:

Rodrigo Alejandro Melo (INTI - Argentina)

Technical Program Chairs

Ricardo Cayssials (FRBB-UTN - Argentina)

Email: snipped-for-privacy@easychair.org

Rodrigo Melo