Where can I buy a light sensor switch box for indoors?

I have a little indoor bird monitor that I want to turn off at sunset and on again at sunrise ( independent of seasonal times ).

Where can I find a light sensor switch box for indoors, that could sit in the window and look out, and turn on the indoor monitor for me when it gets light out?

And what exactly do they call them?

--
- Popcorn Lover
If you love popcorn too, there are no popcorn groups on usenet but