universal remote control matrix

Hi All,

I have a 'hard-to=match' Home-Theater-In-A-Box (Koss model KS4102) and I've been trying to find a universal remote control that will work well with it. My TV and VCR are quite OK, they seem to work with all the universal remotes that I've tried, but this other one is a lot harder to match.

I'd like to know if you know of some kind of 'simpler' way of looking for universal remote controls that will match all your equipment than just buy the remote, try it yourself, if it has a learn mode just try it, and when it doesn't work, return it...

Maybe a 'matrix' system, where brands and models of equipment are listed, and which universal controls are compatible...

Or, maybe, a review on how this particular system works in terms of infrared remote control workings.

I know, I know, Harmony works. But... Is there a cheaper alternative?

Thank you.

Reply to
Daniel Blumenfeld

Check the forums on the below site.