Selling : HP8590A - Portable Spectrum Analyser, 0.01-1.5 Ghz.

Gidday All, I have available a lovely HP8590A - Portable Spectrum Analyser covering from 10 to 1500 Mhz with a -115 to +30 dBm Dynamic Range, Digital On Screen Menu's. HP-IB Option is fitted.

It has a lovely bright screen/display and comes with "some" Ops & Programming Manuals.

Selling : $Au4250 ($US2750) or near Offer !

NOTE : this unit can be coupled with HP 8444A Opt 059 Tracking Generator for Sweep capability.

See my Website for lot's more quality Used Test Equipment.

RF RESALE Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL

alanNOTTHISdevlin