SELLING : HP5351B, 26.5 Ghz Counter !

Gidday All, I have available a lovely 10 Hz - 26.5 Ghz Microwave Counter, very late model LCD unit.

Fully tested to 28 Ghz and beyond !

BNC port for frequencies up to 500 Mhz & APC 3.5mm (SMA(f) Port fitted for high end. NIL Options fitted BUT a Limiter and or High Stab Oven can be fitted at nominal cost.

$US2500 or near offer.

See my Website for lot's more quality Used Test Equipment.

RF RESALE Melbourne, Australia.

WEB PAGE URL

alanNOTTHISdevlin