Schematic search for Casio keyboard

I am searching for a schematic for a Casio CT-360. I want to do a bit of a hack to see if I could get some sort of a CV and/or trigger signal out of it for use on a modular synth. Does anyone know of a source for Casio schems? I've tried the usual web searches and seem to recall Casio being a little tight with their tech. Any ideas anyone? Thanks,

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Glover