4-pole, 6-pos rotary switch source?

I'm looking for a miniature (i.e. .5"=.75" diameter) rotary switch --

4-pole, 6-position, non-shorting. Anyone know who might carry such an item? Thanks.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Befumo

Mouser, Digikey, Allied, Future-Acitve, lots of others... may carry the switch you need. Up to you to do the legwork.

-- Tweetldee Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the address)

item?

Reply to
Tweetldee

Thanks. Already tried Mouser and Digikey, but I'll give the others a shot.

the

Reply to
Joe Befumo

Mouser stocks the Eletroswitch C1 series switches... 0.786" x 0.865" rectangular style, 4 poles, 6 positions, non-shorting 1/8" shaft. Just over your size rqmt, but you seemed a bit flexible there. Page 860 of their current catalog.

-- Tweetldee Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the address)

shot.

the

Reply to
Tweetldee