WTB: LCD controllers chips SED 1335 or RA8835

I have googled for hours and still can not find a place to buy a few of these chips.

Does anyone have any ideas about where to buy these.

Thanks

donald

Reply to
donald

Have you tried Mitsutech? They're Raio's US distributor..

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Yes, I found them and sent an email.

We'll see if they will sell me just a few.

Thanks

donald

Reply to
donald

Hi, Donald!

EPSON has renamed its SED 1335. Now it's called S1D13505F00A.

Check out the website

and contact EPSON to find a distributor or request some samples.

Good luck,

Jochen

donald schrieb:

Reply to