What's your favourite software tool? - Page 2

Re: What's your favourite software tool?

Achieved or proposed.

Re: What's your favourite software tool?

AKA "greenie."

          Michael Kesti            |  "And like, one and one don't make
Re: What's your favourite software tool?

Years after I got out of the video business, I
still had one that had "stolen from edit suite"
melted into the handle with a soldering iron.

Re: What's your favourite software tool?

I like the Microchip ICD 2 In-Circuit Debugger. It's in an unusual round
plastic case with the connectors around the circumference and is brightly
coloured in red white and blue. A refreshing change from the other similar
tools I use, and quite difficult to mislay.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

Re: What's your favourite software tool?
My most important and most often used tool is my source editor
(CodeWright).  [whine on] Too bad it is no longer supported.  Why
doesn't Borland just sell it to someone else, or better yet, release
to public domain if they don't want it any more? [whine off]

The next most often used program is PC-lint.

Re: What's your favourite software tool?
Mine is a self-created program,
which at the moment does about 95% of what I need.
If I miss something, I just add it,
exactly in the way that suites me best.
The only other programs I use are Delphi, Thunderbird and Labview
(and of course some programs under water).

Weird ? Yes !
Why ? Because all other programs are either too complex, or too buggy or
can do too much (wrong) ;-)

Stef Mientki

Re: What's your favourite software tool?

It seems I can't get a lot done without a firefox browser open - it's
too handy now to keep a half dozen references each open in a browser
tab.  Each reference is bookmarked, all of the appropriate bookmarks in
a folder.  One click on "open in tabs" and I've got all of my references
just a click away.

Kelly

Re: What's your favourite software tool?
Kelly Hall said

I've found myself doing something similar - the tabs make it easy to
keep the "good stuff" nearby and easily accessible.

Casey

Re: What's your favourite software tool?
The internet.

What hardcopy? ;)

Site Timeline