Webinar: Introduction - Building Embedded Linux Images with the Yocto Project - Part 1

We invite you to join our next webinar (part 1 of a two-part series) if you want to learn about building a Linux image for your product. The webinar w ill be conducted by our engineer Brandon Shibley and Jeff Osier-Mixon of th e Yocto? Project. During this webinar we will tell you how to leverage the Yocto Project and associated tools to configure, build, and maintain a spec ialized Linux image. Brandon will walk you through the setup of a build env ironment and the building of the standard Toradex evaluation Linux image. I t will be followed by a summary of the associated build tools. For more inf ormation on the Webinar and registration details check out this link:

roject-introduction

Speakers:

Brandon Shibley, Field Application Engineer, Toradex Jeff Osier-Mixon, Community Manager for the Yocto Project, Intel Corporatio n

Date and Time: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 09:00 - 10:00 (CEST) & 10:00 -

11:00 (PST)
Reply to
Sunil Kumar