Touch screen testing

Does anyone know where I can get a touch screen durability tester?
Something that will repeatedly tap or write over and over again to
determine the life of the touch screen.

Thanks,
Nikyu

Re: Touch screen testing

Buy a signature machine and use that.  Signature machines are used
by celebrities, politicians and charities to "hand sign" batches
of thousands of documents.

--
Guy Macon <http://www.guymacon.com/

Re: Touch screen testing

Use a plotter with a calibrated spring-loaded stylus tip of the type
you intend to use with your product. That way you can automate the
test, too.

This would normally be a custom fixture sort of thing, btw.

Re: Touch screen testing
My kids are available for a small fee. Testing to destruction is their forte

-Andrew M

Re: Touch screen testing

You could buy a used unit on eBay and see how it looks after X years.

You could check with the manufacturer to find out what their longevity
test showed.

--
Magnus McElroy
Electrical Engineer (EIT)