Touch screen testing

Does anyone know where I can get a touch screen durability tester? Something that will repeatedly tap or write over and over again to determine the life of the touch screen.

Thanks, Nikyu

Reply to
eryk33

Buy a signature machine and use that. Signature machines are used by celebrities, politicians and charities to "hand sign" batches of thousands of documents.

--
Guy Macon
Reply to

Use a plotter with a calibrated spring-loaded stylus tip of the type you intend to use with your product. That way you can automate the test, too.

This would normally be a custom fixture sort of thing, btw.

Reply to
larwe

My kids are available for a small fee. Testing to destruction is their forte

-Andrew M

Reply to
Andrew M

You could buy a used unit on eBay and see how it looks after X years.

You could check with the manufacturer to find out what their longevity test showed.

--
Magnus McElroy
Electrical Engineer (EIT)