Standard data exchange format for power systems (inverters, battery, solar etc)?

I'm soon going to be working on a new battery project, it'll have an onboard inverter to convert the DC to 480V 3 phase. Does anyone know of any data format standard (e.g. some type of XML structure) that's used to allow exchange of performance data? If there is an existing standard I'd like to try and use it.

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
fred