SPI on Kinetis K60

Hi,

We would like to setup an SPI test on our Kinetis K60 and we have troubles. We got SPI1 connected to SPI2 like but nothing is being transferred, the cl ock doesn't start to toggle states nor do I see any movment on the SS signa l. I'm not 100% sure if we followed the right initialization either, does a nyone by any chance have any simple examples?

Reply to
cerr

s.

clock doesn't start to toggle states nor do I see any movment on the SS sig nal. I'm not 100% sure if we followed the right initialization either, does anyone by any chance have any simple examples?

hi,

wondering if you got this to work? I am currently trying to do the same thi ng, and I can get data to transmit but receive doesnt seem to work!

Any help or info would be appreciated!

Reply to
aaron.duffy