Need help with Netburner SB72IO timing interface

We plan on using a GPS PPS signal that will be used to update the =
internal clock on each net burner (one for each application/sensor). One =
issue we are currently trying to resolve is how best to handle the PPS =
signal. The ISR can interface either with an internal register or =
hardware counter. Using the TIN0-3 inputs will interrupt an internal =
timer that can be used for the offset correction from the time received =
through the network.  Is there a way to access the TIN0-TIN3 pins on the =
Coldfire with this board?

(I did send a question to NB support but haven't heard back from them)

thanks,

Eric

Re: Need help with Netburner SB72IO timing interface
clock on each net burner (one for each application/sensor). One issue we are
currently trying to resolve is how best to handle the PPS signal. The ISR can
interface either with an internal register or hardware counter. Using the TIN0-3
inputs will interrupt an internal timer that can be used for the offset
correction from the time received through the network.  Is there a way to access
the TIN0-TIN3 pins on the Coldfire with this board?

If you haven't already gotten a satisfactory answer let me know.

Paul

Site Timeline