Need help to pick micro

I am looking for a micro that is easy to setup in own circuit.

I need it to read 4 digital inputs and 4 analog inputs (4xADC) and write 4 analog outputs (4xDAC or 4 X duty cycle). Inside the micro I will be doing some control stuff.

I have only experience in programming micro controllers on a development board, so it would be nice if it is easy to build the auxiliary electronics (eksample circuits would be realy nice).

Hope someone can help me.

Reply to
Morten

"Morten" wrote in news:4021550d$0$17591$ snipped-for-privacy@nntp05.dk.telia.net:

I like the TI MSP430 and Cygnal 8051's. If you go PIC be sure to use the

18F series. All have ADCs and DACs.

HTH.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

4 DAC/PWM outputs on-chip might not be such an easy requirement.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Try the TI MSC1211. It has 4 16bit DACs, as well as 8 channels of 24bit A/D.

Mike Anton

"Spehro Pefhany >" >

write

development

Michael Anton

Spehro Pefhany wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

DACs yes, but a quick glance at the Cygnal 8051s and the Microchip 18Fxxx seem to indicate parts with > 4 ADCs and >= 4 PWMs.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

A nice part. Fairly fast 8051 core, and up to 32K of flash in a TQFP-64.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I am still working on it.

Thanks for your advice. :)

"Morten" skrev i en meddelelse news:4021550d$0$17591$ snipped-for-privacy@nntp05.dk.telia.net...

electronics

Reply to
Morten

Hi,

I have been looking at the Cygnal 8051 (C8051F000). It has 8 Adc, 2 dac, 5 PWM modules plus it has 32k flash ram. It all looks good to me :)

To get started with the C8051F000 I was thinking of using the C8051F000DK development kit.

Now the questions: Is it easy to get started with the C8051F000DK development kit? Can a noob setup the blinky program in 10 min? Does it have good example programs (like blinky)?

"Mark A. Odell" skrev i en meddelelse news:Xns9485A3264E0F3CopyrightMarkOdell@130.133.1.4...

Reply to
Morten