Multi-Ice configuration problems

hi all,

   i've been trying to connect to MultiICE using the MultiIce server
and the MultiICE.dll which supports RDI protocol. But there are some
problems when trying like this. it is GPF when I try to execute my
program .i have checked thoroughly and the problem seems to be on
configuration information.I am trying to properly put the
configuration but still it is not taking it. :(
  Can anybody help me out on the configuration options or information
that should be supplied and some documentation on it.
Thanks in advance !!
-arnab

Site Timeline