MPC860P SCC1 ethernet mode I2C microcode

Hey all,

Has anyone had any problems attempting to apply the microcode patch from motorola in order to relocate the I2C parameters?

When I set rccr = 1 my system effectively crashes. My serial console for some reason starts to spit out crap along with any text I have in my code. Im not sure why this is getting redirected to my serial console. I need some help trying to apply this patch. Thanks alot.

Cheers, scott

Reply to
Scott