looking for open source

Hi All,

I am looking for an embedded open source group to join in. I have 15 years experience on embedded software development. You know there are too many opene source gruops. I am interesting low level development or porting, such as OS, driver or any protocol. Could any one give me any suggestion? I would very appreciate.

Thanks

Reply to
jim

For an OS project, try

we are always looking for help.

Reply to
john.t.taylor

I checked your website. Do you have any detail information such as project schedule, open items. May I do anything? and I note that i386 is not included in XMK the plateforms. I just have PC that can be used as development environment.

Reply to
jim

We are looking for help in porting XMK to as many different platforms (hardware and compilers) as possible . Porters/Developers will need to have access to target hardware (or simulator) as well as compiler/linker toolchain and debugging tools for the target.

There are also other tasks (scheduling alogirhtms, file systems, abstract IO, config tools, etc.), but doing a port is the most direct way to learn XMK. Feel free to email me directly to discuss in detail how you would like to be invovled in the project.

John Taylor snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
john.t.taylor

Interesting. For target x86, the next release of OpenWatcom has extra linker features for embedded work, like hex output and pre-linked addresses. Maybe useful to the OP if he gets involved.

Mat Nieuwenhoven

Reply to
Mat Nieuwenhoven

Hi,

has a whole stack of them. I am of coarse biased to
Send me a mail (address on the contact page of the FreeRTOS WEB site, not the hotmail address) if you are interested.

Regards.

Reply to
barryrichard