Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Looking for 3.3V SCC that can do HDLC
- Anton Erasmus
July 27, 2004, 8:24 pm
rate this thread
Re: Looking for 3.3V SCC that can do HDLC
I have forgotten about infineon. I have used their older devices when
they were still Siemens. It had one very painful "feature" - If one
masked specific interrupt sources, it stopped updating thos particular
status bits. One had to handle either everything in interrupts, or
everything in polled mode. We ran into this problem when we wanted
to use polled transmit, with interrupt driven receive.
Hopefully they have fixed this feature.
- » Migrating from 10 Base-T to 100 Base-T Ethernet...
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » que puede causar que el desfase de un inversor desparezca?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Spanish)